YOU COULD HELP FIND THEM---THANK YOU

Thursday, October 9, 2008

TIPS OF TEENS OCTOBER 2008

It doesn't matter if we think our parents don't know what we're doing, because guess what, they do know! They may be apprehensive in approaching us, not just in fear of losing our friendship, but of judging us when we're innocent, they may ground us, they may talk with us, to us, take away the things that mean the most to us, do things that we just can't possibly understand, but in the long run, for the most part, the majority of parents-90% I would hope, do it for all the right reasons, even when we don't understand why.
GREAT LAKES AREA


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents don't realize this, but even though they're drug testing me with the pharmacy ready over the counter pee test stuff, I am still getting high. I'm just drinking the necessary beverages in order to rid myself of the evidence. But, I really do wish I could stop getting stoned, I really do, I just can't seem to stop no matter how many meetings I attend, my brain won't let me stop, and I wish I could, because I really think my parents hate me and even though I think that, it still doesn't get me to stop. WHY?
-GAINESVILLE, FLORIDA

IN RESPONSE BY DASHBOARD:
You will, I believe you will. http://www.stopteendrugaddiction.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life hasn't been easy lately. It scares me because I haven't got to high school yet. I have one more year. When will the bullying stop? When will I learn how to feel good about myself? When will I stop letting these girls run how I feel? I don't know how to feel better, and I don't know how to feel good without feeling really really good. I don't know how to feel just bad, because it's always really really bad. I want to feel normal and even not up there and down there. I want my life to improve, and I know I'm a good student, I just wish people would stop making my lows reallylow and I wish I could figure out a way to make it stop.

USA-

IN RESPONSE BY DASHBOARD, I know what you mean. http://kidshealth.org/teen/question/emotions/self_esteem.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got my period today and I'm a sophomore in High School and there's nothing wrong with not getting my period when everyone else is.

R.I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Susan's Snippets said...

TOT - thanks for your comment on my blog. As a young girl I had boundaries and there were consequences when I went outside of them....I feel that today's parents try to be "friends" with their kids and relax the boundaries or have no boundaries at all.

That doesn't do the child any favors. If anything, it hurts them by not readying them for the real world and the curved road of becoming a responsible adult.

parent's fault